In This Section
Optical Gas Imaging Services
LTE utilizes optical gas imaging (OGI) technology to efficiently detect low-concentration hydrocarbon gas leaks in large areas as well as hard-to-reach, inaccessible areas, which other leak detecting methods cannot access.
State and federal agencies have legislated a reduction in volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions through leak detection and repair (LDAR) compliance requirements. The OGI camera enables our oil and gas clients to maintain regulatory compliance, thereby reducing monetary loss by identifying and confirming repair of hydrocarbon gas leaks.
LTE hydrocarbon gas leak inspection services include:
- LTE's FLIR GF320 OGI camera;
- Experienced, certified field inspectors;
- Comprehensive site evaluations and reporting of facility leaks;
- Safe and efficient facility leak inspections, with optional regulatory compliance audit;
- Post-repair leak inspections; and
- Access to LTE's proprietary secure, confidential database of the client's inspection imaging and documentation.
Deliverables can be modified to meet client-specific needs and can vary in complexity from a summary report or repair work order to edited videos of individual leaks. Using our database system, LTE can retain site inspection videos and corresponding documentation, a minimum 5-year regulatory requirement, using our secure client–specific web access 24 hours/7 days a week. The cost metrics are dependent upon the complexity and scope of the project.